Hello and welcome to Dark Blue Bath & Home Co! My name is Dana, creator of the smell-good things. I started this as a hobby during quarantine in 2020 and fell in love with it! After lots of testing and positive feedback from family and friends, I opened my online shop in January 2021.
All products are handmade by me in small batches- sometimes VERY small batches. Due to this, consistency, color and packaging may vary per product or sometimes even scents between products. I use the utmost care when making all products to ensure quality and only use top grade ingredients.
How do I contact/connect with you?
You can send an email to email@example.com. Please allow 1-2 days for a response.
You can also get product updates, sales and stay in the loop by joining our Facebook group! Connect with us on social media!
Like our Page: Facebook: Dark Blue Bath & Home Co.
Join the Community: Facebook Group: Dark Blue Bath & Home Co Fans & Friends
Where are you shipping from?
All products are handmade and shipped from Gibbstown, NJ 08027. There are a few ways you can get your products:
- Pick-Up: This is the fastest way to get your products. If you are local and would like to pick-up your order, please select Store Pick-up as the delivery option. There are two pick-up locations:
- Gibbstown, NJ (08027)- Contactless Porch Pick-up is available anytime. Store pick-up at checkout will default to this location.
- Millville, NJ (08332)- Contactless Porch Pick-up is also available, but ONLY on the weekends. If would prefer that pickup location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT: In order to pick-up in Millville, orders MUST be placed by Friday at 12pm to be picked up that weekend. Orders placed after that cutoff will default to the NEXT weekend.
- Please note: There is a standard built-in 2 day lead time for pick-up orders. We strive to pack your order quicker than that but if your order can be picked up ahead of that window you will get an email.
- If you select Store Pick-up and cannot pick-up your order, an invoice for shipping costs will be sent to you
Please know that I do not make any profit on shipping costs. I utilize UPS wherever possible because they seem to be the most reliable. The cheapest rate I can get for a rigid box is ~$8. Shipping costs continue to rise for everyone.
Are your products ready-to-ship (RTS)?
Yes, all products have already been made and are RTS, unless otherwise noted.
Do you take custom orders?
Yes! We love creating customized gift baskets, party favors etc. and can ship anywhere in the country. Email email@example.com for a custom listing and pricing.
Are your products available to see in person?
Yes! Dark Blue products are in a couple local places including:
Vibe - A Sergistylist Salon
112 White Horse Rd E, Voorhees Township, NJ 08043
The Hip Hop Shop
1940 Kings Hwy, Swedesboro, NJ 08085
We also participate regularly in a specialty online handmade market held monthly, called The Small Makers Post. Join the Facebook group here to stay in the loop:
The Small Makers Post FB Group
Can I make changes to my order?
Please be sure your order is complete and correct prior to checkout as I am unable to make changes or cancellations after it has been placed.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges at this time. But please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any issues/problems with an order. I strive for excellent customer service and want all customers to be happy with their purchases. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Wax Melts 101 page for info on safety and usage of wax melts. It is always important to follow these guidelines to have the best and SAFEST experience enjoying home fragrance.
If purchasing an electric warmer from Dark Blue, please follow ALL included instructions & warnings within the packaging according to the manufacturer. Dark Blue is not responsible for accidents occurring from misuse or malfunction of the wax warmer.
CAUTION: SOME PRODUCTS CONTAIN OILS AND BUTTERS AND WILL MAKE SURFACES SLIPPERY WHEN WET. PLEASE USE WITH CARE.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALLERGIES YOU MAY HAVE TOWARDS CERTAIN PRODUCTS. PLEASE READ INGREDIENT LABELS CAREFULLY. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, PLEASE USE A SMALL AMOUNT ON YOUR SKIN TO TEST.
**SOME PRODUCTS CONTAIN REAL ESSENTIAL OILS. Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or suffering from a health condition. Products containing essential oils should NOT be used on infants and young children under the age of 4 years unless otherwise noted.
Please use products for their intended use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. May be harmful if swallowed. I am NOT responsible for injuries associated with the use of these products.